Baton Rouge, LA
The driver is responsible for providing industry leading levels of service to our clients while taking care of all customer document destruction needs. The integrity of every driver is essential to maintaining goodwill and building new bonds of trust with our clients. The driver is a member of the team and plays an integral role as the face of our company.
- Customer service skill
- Able to drive 26’ box truck
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of local roads
- Able to work under pressure
- Good work ethic
- Follows safety regulations and policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two (1-2) years of previous route driving experience
- One to two (1-2) years of face to face customer service experience
- Ability to lift upwards of fifty (50) pounds.
- Strong customer service skills; values customers and communicates with them in a professional manner.
- Valid state and commercial driver’s license with clean driving record; able to pass pre-employment drug testing and federal background check
- Type: Monday- Friday 7 am- until route is complete. Averages 35-40 hours a week. Overtime possible
- Category: CDL Driver
- Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Start Date: Looking to hire immediately
HOW TO APPLY?